Saturday, August 11, 2007

This week!

Well my poor little boy got a bladder infection this week :( I was able to get him to the Dr. on Thursday before the weekend. Luckily I caught it early enough that it wasn't too bad of one, but he was misrable for a couple of days in the bathroom every 5 min. or so. He is feeling alot better today though. I was bummed to relize he most likely got it from playing in some water at Sunset Bay on Sunday. His Dr. said that beach has really high levels of bacteria in the water, and to stear clear of there. So I think we will scratch that one off the list. Luckily Sweetpea didn't get sick at all.

I made it to 14 weeks yesterday so I'm 1/3 done now :) just starting my second trimester. My morning sickness has gotten alot better the last couple of weeks, so that is nice. I started feeling quickining(or early baby movements) when I was about 12 weeks. When I went to my CNM on the 31st she said that was pretty early, but possible. The baby gave her a little bit of a time finding the heart beat. She finally got it and it was nice and steady around 160.

I hope everyone has a good weekend :)

No comments: