Saturday, January 19, 2008

A few thoughts and happenings?

Well 6 days now until I will be induced, and I am feeling excited and a little nervous. I really don't feel prepared to be the mother of 3 children, but I'm sure in time I will figure it out. I'm just trying to make sure we have everything ready for the baby.

Last weekend we took the kids to see The Pirates who don't do anything. It was sweetpea's first time at the movie theater and she actually did really well. Buster had his 4.5 year check up on Wednesday and he now weighs 50lbs. My little boy is growing up so fast I can't believe how the time has gone. He is really excited about the new baby, and I think he will be a good little helper. Anyways our baby will be here really soon and I will update as soon as I can :) If you think of us next weekend say a prayer for us that everything will go really well.

No comments: