Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sick!





Well we started out the weekend when my husband got home on Friday. We decided to go to Eugene. We took the kids to Chuckee Cheese they had a blast, then my hubby decided we should stay the night up there. We drove around for almost 2 hrs trying to find a hotel that wasn't full. We finally did, and it was not that great oh well. The next day we tried to take the kids to see the Water Horse, buster loved it, but the girls did not co-operate so well. We ended up leaving before it was finished, luckily it was at the 1.50 theater. When we finally got home on Saturday buster had a fever, so we spent all day Sunday at home with sick kids. I took them to the Dr. on Monday and he said they had tonsilitis. They are taking antibiotics now, but are still dealing with fevers off and on and nasty coughs. I also got sick on Monday and have yet to kick it. So far the baby seems fine other than her stupid thrush that we have been trying to get rid of for 4 weeks. The baby finally started liking baths ,but I have yet to find a baby soap that doesn't give her a rash. Buster started taking a Taekwondo class at the YMCA. He has had one class so far and my hubby said he did really well. I wasn't able to go because sweetpea and I were sick. It was so cute to see him so excited about it when he got home. Hopefully he will have fun doing it. Well that is about how our week has gone hopefully it will be better next week.

No comments: