Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bubbles!

My sister and I have been taking turns each week planning something fun for the kids to do. Today was my day, and I decided bubbles would be fun. I got a bunch of bubble wands at the dollar tree, and decided to try and make homemade bubble solution. I found a recipe online and tried it. I think it worked great the solution was very thick and was easy for kids to use. Here is the recipe if anyone wants to try it. (Take 1 cup water, 2 tbls of light corn syrup, 4 tbls of dishwashing liquid, and mix them together gently. Do not mix it together so much that it foams.) I made it up the night before beacause one site said it worked better after sitting over night. Any ways you should go try it.


Here are a couple 6 months pics.




1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

That is awesome! I love your new template too - it's gorgeous!