Friday, November 21, 2008

Update!

I haven't posted an update in a while, so here goes. I took sweetpea and buttercup to the Dr. a couple weeks ago for their 9 month and 3 year checkup. Here are their stats. Sweetpea is 38.5lbs and 40.5 in, buttercup was 20lbs and 30.5 in. They are both doing well. The kids and I marched in the veterans day parade with our MOPS group. It was raining the whole time and we got really soaked, but the kids had fun. Buttercup had an ear infection last weekend, and the poor thing was in such agony. Last Sunday night she was up crying practically all night. She is doing better now, but of course the older two are sick now. I just hope they are all better in time for Thanksgiving. I have been working with the kids all week on a Thanksgiving lapbook type thing. This is our first time doing one and I will post pics next week, so far they have been really fun. Buster has enjoyed learning all about the Pilgrims etc. Here are some pictures you might enjoy.











No comments: