Friday, December 26, 2008

White Christmas

Both girls are sleeping amazingly, so I had time to make a slideshow. When we got home on Christmas eve we made the kid's a blanket house in their bedroom. They got to sleep under it and had a great time playing with the Wedgits grandma bought them. I highly recomened them.http://www.amazon.com/Imagability-Wedgits-Go-Piece-Set/dp/B0006HB9FW/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1230333516&sr=8-1
Christmas morning went great the kids were so excited, and it was so fun to watch them open their gifts. While we were opening stockings my husband looked outside and noticed it had snowed. This is the first white Christmas that I can remember, which just made it all the more fun. We had a great time all morning just relaxing and watching the kids play. Later that day we went to my in-laws and had a lot of fun over there too. They have a bunch of snow where they are, and it was beautiful. Buster and his cousin both have a gameboy now, so he enjoyed playing with her and trying eachother's games out. Sweetpea was pretty worn out by afternoon that she was kinda out of it. Buttercup was just walking and touching everything she could. I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great New Year's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A white Christmas in Roseburg! I would kill to see that!

Well. Not really. But you know what I mean.

Unknown said...

It really was an amazing Christmas for us!