Thirtten things about buster in honor of his 4th birthday
1. He has entirely too much energy for his own good.
2. He can never ask why too many times.
3. He loves any super hero that can fly.
4. Any form of water is awesome to him (rivers, oceans, waterfalls ect.)
5. He could eat fruit all day if I let him, veggies have to be forced though.
6. He loves every animal and wishes they could all be his pet.
7. He has to ask me whether each animal comes out of an egg or from it's mommy.(It was really funny one time he was in the process of trying to free the baby chickens from our eggs in the fridge. Luckily I caught him before much disaster occured.)
8. When he grows up he wants a green truck. (we'll see if he sticks to this)
9. He loves being outdoors and could live at the park.
10. To him birthday parties are the most exciting days of the year.
11. Collecting bugs is way too much fun.
12. He can't wait to grow up and be big like daddy so he can drive (he told me this yesterday, I was a little frightened by that)
13. He is the craziest and sweetest boy ever, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants