Monday, March 31, 2008

2 months, Karate, ER

Well our sweet baby turned 2 months this week. She is smiling and cooing alot now.

Buster really got into Taekwondo this week and earned his first stripe. He needs two more to earn his orange belt. He also earned a yellow star for being the best listener. Buster is getting so big now he is about to loose his first tooth.

On Friday night I went to put some Jammies on the baby(she had been a little congested for a few days) She started coughing having a hard time breathing. My hubby and I were very freaked out by it. I ended up taking her to the ER :( After a combo of the cold air and waiting for 4 hours she had mellowed out. The Dr. that saw us was completely useless, and said she looked alright to him. I believe she has croup or something. I have been running the humidifier now and it seems to help, but she still has her moments. Now the other two are sick as well. Hopefully they will feel better soon.


1 comment:

;-) said...

I am sorry. That is scary.
I hope she is feeling better soon.