Friday, April 4, 2008

I'm Glad it's the weekend!

Well I've spent the entire week tending sick kids, and now I'm starting to get sick :( Buster seems to be better finally, sweetpea is still sick, and our baby is on the mend. I'm so glad for the weekend though so we can at least all sleep in.
Buster read for the first time yesterday :) He has know his letter sound for awhile now, but the reading word thing finally clicked. He was so excited and I can't wait to work with him some more. For those who don't know we plan to homeschool him this fall. My hubby and I are going to go to a homeschool convention up in Portland in June to check out different curriculum options.
That is my update for now hopefully next week will go better than this one.

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

That's cool! The homeschool thing, I mean...I'm needing to get started with Durin...I got him reading words a few weeks ago, but I've been so tired that I haven't done much since. Sigh...I can't wait to get a good night's sleep.