Saturday, June 26, 2010

Blog Updates!

I just added a new page devoted to our curriculum choices for the coming year. I'm really excited about our choices, and trying some new things this year. Be sure and check it out at the top of the screen under pages. I'm particularly excited about trying a Heart Of Dakota guide this year, "Beyond Little Hearts For His Glory", and a new math curriculum "Singapore Primary math". I will let you all know how it goes. Our new school year starts July 5Th! I will also be adding in whatever items I'm chosen to review as needed. Just so you know my reviews will be starting in July, and I will post what I'm currently reviewing on the side bar. Also any review post I do will contain a TOS banner.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Your banner picture is gorgeous!

I am a fellow crew member and also a new follower of your blog!

Sarah said...

Fellow Crew member. I really like your blog! I'll be using heart of dakota's preschool this year with my almost 4 year old son - unless I get something through the Crew for him. I'm following you via GFC

Sarah
www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah

Jill said...

I am a fellow Crew member and new blog follower as well. :) I love your blog! What a great idea to post what you are doing for curriculum next year. I always love to see what people are using.

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

I see there is someone else out there as daring as I am. We are also starting back to school July 5, but are in review this week and taking it slowly. Getting ready for the new school year this time around has been very busy. I'm still trying to figure out what we're going to use for history this year.

I like to see what other families are using and doing in their school.

I'm a fellow crew member and also one of the TOS Shining Stars.