Monday, July 11, 2011

Buster's 8th Birthday!

Photobucket
Buster will be 8 on Tuesday! I can hardly believe it myself. Yesterday afternoon we had his party at a park!
He requested a board game birthday and a chess cake. He loves playing board games especially chess!
Here is the cake:
Photobucket
Buddy thought the cake was the Pillsbury dough boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Birthday boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Playing games!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Buster with cousin E, and K! All three are 8.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gifts!
Photobucket

Buttercup, and Buddy swinging with Moogy and Gumpy(aka my in-laws)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Some of the big kids came over for a sleep over after!
Photobucket
This is our first ever official sleep over!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Watching the original Little Rascals! They all loved it, and I was surprised my kids were the only ones who had ever seen them.
Photobucket
Playing Mario!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think I may need a nap or a coffee now!

No comments: