Sunday, May 27, 2007

Disappointed

Well for all you Pirate fans out there, my hubby and I went to see Pirates 3 on friday. I was pretty disappointed by the movie :( I loved the first two, the second had a few elements I wasn't crazy about, but I was hopeing for the third to wrap it all up nicely. Unfortunatly once again hollywood missed the mark. Turning a fun movie based on a childrens ride into a gorry mess. I'm sure if you liked the first two you will have to see it, but you may be disappointed also. I'm not going to give anything away here, but this show is beyond not kid friendly, and very confusing. It is also not as funny as the last two, since they used all the same jokes. Oh well, but if you do see it be sure to stay all the way through the credits :)
Here is a link to a movie review:
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0003236.cfm

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

Hmmm...good thing we usually wait for stuff to come out on video. Or at least the $1 theater.