Saturday, May 19, 2007

Vacation


So my husband is on Vacation this week. Yay! We are getting ready to go to the beach. We will be leaving on Monday and coming back some time Wednesday. The kids are really excited, and I hope the weather co-operates with us. My son keeps asking me when we are leaving, and he is pretty sure we are going to see whales and sharks. I hope we do not see sharks that would be scary :) Anyways I will post some pics when we get back. I hope everyone has a fun week.
For your amusement here are some really cheesy beach jokes I found :) Answers below.
What's the deep sea actor's name?
What do you get if you cross a fish with an elephant?
What washes up on really small beaches?
Where can a fish borrow money?


Day at the Beach
A woman was at the beach with her children when her four-year-old son ran up, grabbed her hand and led her to the shore where a sea gull lay dead in the sand. "Mommy, what happened to him?" the boy asked. "He died and went to heaven," she replied. The boy thought for a moment and then said, "And God threw him back down?"
Johnny Depth!

Swimming trunks!

Micro-waves!

From a loan shark!

No comments: