Friday, September 21, 2007

Half Way!

Well I made it to the half way point of this pregnancy! I'm feeling pretty good right now, and can't wait to meet this new little one. I'm sure the time will go by quickly enough. Sweetpea has doing awesome this week with the potty. Hopefully by the time this new one comes she will have it down really well. Buster is continuing to amaze me with his PreK work he is learning really well. Also I'm going to start volunteering at the YMCA. A friend is teaching a couple of preschool classes their and she asked me to help her in exchange for a free membership. It is two mornings a week and I can bring the kids with me! We went on Wednesday and Buster really liked the class. Hopefully it will work out. I can't wait to get the kids in some swimming lessons, it will also be nice to get a discount on the sports. Another nice thing about it is after the baby is born I can take up to 6 weeks off. Anyways that is my ramblings for the week :) I will post some pics of Buster playing soccer when I get some good ones. Have a good weekend!

No comments: