Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Well today I want to get several things done. First I need to do PreK with my son. We had a really busy day yesterday and I didn't get to it. When my daughter is napping I want to get some pages done in her scrapbook. Hopefully I can get up until her first birthday done today. When my hubby gets home I need to finish going through my kids closet. I'll let you know what I actually accomplish :)

Well I've actually gotten quite a bit done today! Here a some pics of the pages I got done so far. I'm hopeing to get at leat one more done today.




3 comments:

Beckaboo said...

Wow! You have a lot of energy for being pregnant!! :o) Me, I just want to take a nap and skip my whole tackle. If YOU can do it, I can do it.

HAPPY TACKLING!

Blessings, Beckie :o)

;-) said...

Yay, those are great pages!

Reighnie said...

awww, those look great!