Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First tooth, school room, Avon calling!

Well we spent the whole weekend turning the laundry room into a laundry/school room for the kids. They are really excited about it, and I plan to start school with them next week :) Yesterday buttercup got her first tooth. She is starting to crawl up on hands and knees now, and growing fast. We got a bag on the door the other day from the Avon lady, and in it was one of those tiny lipstick samples. I let sweetpea try some on that day, and she thought it was great. The next day she was supposed to be napping, and I checked on her and found a very red face. Thanks avon lady ;)

School Room


The Girls

Playing Doll-House


Lipstick(kinda looks like a clown)

4 comments:

LadyJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faerylandmom said...

I am sooo not ready for Turbo to start school...I feel so clueles...

LadyJ said...

Caleb just keeps saying eeewww to that pic. :)

The room is so fun, I know your kids will have a great time learning in there.

Sorry I deleted my first comment because I forgot how to spell. hehehe

Judy Hoch said...

So neat to see your schoolroom! The yellow is so cheery. :)
Judy
(better known as teach6athome)