Monday, August 11, 2008

A little update!

Well our vacation went great, but oh so fast. The kids had a blast, and I'm exhausted. We went camping at the beach for a few days. After our air matress failure last year we decided to stay in a cabin. I reserved one back in April. The cabin was much better than a tent, but still rugged enough for the kiddos. We had alot of fun at the beach, tidepools, dunes, and of course by the campfire. My sister and her family joined us at our camp ground for one of the nights. We also got to hang out with them the next day. All the kids had too much fun and were sufficiently dirty by the time we got home. I posted a slideshow below. Well this will have to do for now, because I must go watch the olympics now. I hope you are all enjoying them as much as I am. I thought the opening ceremonies were amazing.

1 comment:

Faerylandmom said...

I'm loving the Olympics this year! And your pictures are stinkin' great!