Monday, August 16, 2010

Our Week!

We are still plugging away at school. Buster finished reading Sam the Minuteman(he really enjoyed this one). We also finished our read aloud Squanto friend of the pilgrims, which was a big hit for Buster. I decided that I'm going to get Little Hearts For His Glory for Sweetpea. I was feeling like she was going to be missing too much of Beyond, and I want her to have some special Kindergarten time with mommy. My brother's kids were down from Montana for their annual visit. Buster had a blast with his youngest whom he hasn't seen in 4 years. We also had a fun scaventure hunt birthday for two of my nephews 13th, and had a family day at the beach. On Monday my sister and I took all the kids through the Wildlife Safari drive through. It was really fun since my brothers youngest(cousin S) had never been to a zoo. Tuesday my husbands sister had a baby boy, so we now have 16 nieces and nephews.

Baby E! He is so tiny and precious 6lbs 1oz.

Day at the beach.





Cousin S!








These boys had way too much fun together.




Sweetpea making a snowman for our scaventure hunt!


1 comment:

;-) said...

Wow! Sweetpea a Kindergartener! Where does the time go? Love her snowman. Who won the scavenger hunt?