Monday, August 2, 2010

Not Back to School!

Not Back to School Blog Hop




Curriculum for 2010-2011:







Buster 2nd grade:











Math:








Cuisenaire Rods





Phonics:


Explode the Code 6,7,8





Spelling:






Grammar:


Primary Language Lessons


Mad Libs





Handwriting:



Peterson Directed Handwriting Cursive


Draw Write Now





Readers:



History Stories for Children


I Read About God's Gifts


a bunch or step into reading, and early chapter books





Science:



Wonders of Creation: The Geology Book





Copywork:


Us State Study Copybook
Presidents Copybook




Sweetpea Kindergarten:







Phonics:


Explode the Code


Phonics Pathways




Math:


Singapore earlybird 2b, and MEP Y1
Cuisenaire Rods





Handwriting:


Handwriting Without Tears K





Readers:


Christian Liberty Press K readers




Together:




Art:


Great American Artists for Kids


Child Sized Masterpieces





Nature Study:


My Nature Journal





Music:


The Story of the Orchestra


Wee Sing America



3 comments:

Milk and Honey Mommy said...

Chubby Cheeks,

It looks like you have an exciting year planned for you and your children. My older two will also be studying a few subjects together. I'm enjoying this opportunity because this school year has been quite time consuming in planning. I think I need another vacation.

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Hi from the blog hop! I used Little Hearts when my kids (now 8 and 9) were younger; I hope you have a great year. And I hope you might stop by to visit me (#183 on the hop, and my curriculum post is at http://tinahollenbeck.blogspot.com/2010/08/not-back-to-school-blog-hop-curriculum.html). :^)

Our Family for His Glory said...

Hi! I found you through the blog hop! We use Heart of Dakota too! :) This year we will be using LHFHG & LHTH starting in a few weeks. I hope you have a wonderful year!!
I'll look forward to hearing how it goes!
Jessica