Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011!

I hope that you all had a blessed Ressurection Sunday! We were very blessed to be able to spend the weekend with family! 
My husband decorated eggs with the kids on Saturday after our two soccer games!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Here are the basket Saturday night after I stuffed them!
Photobucket
The kids were up bright and early to start our day!
Photobucket
Yummy chocolate cross!
Photobucket
The size 4 sandals didn't fit, so now I have to find something bigger!
Photobucket
Fairy barbie!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Buddy loved his basket!
Photobucket
All dressed in their Sunday best!
Photobucket

Photobucket
We had a great Sunday service!
Photobucket
After church we headed to the park to watch two of my brother in-laws be baptized! We then went to my sisters house and had lunch and an egg hunt with my side of the family.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
After my sisters house we went to my in-laws for more Easter fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All the cousins at my in-laws minus one! We were all excited that my BIL, and SIl came up from Mexico this week!
Photobucket
Now I'm just looking forward to some warm weather!

No comments: