Thirteen things that puzzle me about LOST:
1….Why are there polar bears on a tropical island, and why have we only seen them a few times?
2. Where did the others come from?
3. Who in the world is the Darhma Initiative, and where did they go?
4. How and why do the others know all about the survivors?
5. Why does Jack trust Juliet?
6. How did Lock's dad come to the island and why?
7. What is the black smoke, and where does it come from?
8. Where did Michael really go?
9. Why are so many characters connected in there past?
10. Is this whole thing real or all in their heads?
11. Why does Desmond see the future, and who is he really?
12. Why do the others live on the island in the first place?
13. Why do I feel more LOST after watching every episode?
I have many others questions, but these are first I came up with :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants