Thirteen things I love about Oregon:
1. Beautiful beaches that aren't too crowded
3. Fresh air
4. Lot's of tree's(no we haven't cut them all down yet)
5. Fresh local produce
6. Mild Winters(we might get snow in the valley's 1-2 a year. That last's a few hours or a day)
7. Snow in the mountains(If you like snow you can drive to it)
8. Not too hot summers.
9. Rain (Yes I actually like a good rain)
11. Not too crowded
12. Rest area's on the interstate( most other states I have been to the rest area's are few and far between)
13. Mellow traffic(unless you are near Portland)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants