Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tot School! Finally back!

Tot School


We started school last week! It has been going great! This year I will be featuring Buttercup for tot school only. Sweetpea will be 4 on October 31st and I'm treating this year as her PreK year. Buttercup is 18 months old and very curious. I have been occupying her with different toys while we do school. Of course I had a hard time remembering to take very many pics because I was busy with the older two, but here are some from this week. As the year goes on I plan to give her more variety of activities, and take more pics.


This one is actually from July, but it is Buttercups first painting.


Playdoh time! She really wants to eat it!


Stacking blocks!

2 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

She is such a little cutie. It looks like she had a lot of fun this week!

Jess said...

Very cute and lots of fun!! Love the playdough pics! :)