Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekly Wrap Up!


Week 24 and 25:
I never got around to posting a wrap up last week, and I'm going to keep this one brief because I need to go bake some cake. Buster is playing basketball right now, and has his second game tomorrow. It is amazing to me how fast paced 2nd grade basketball is. We have been participating in a home school co-op the past to weeks, and Buster and Sweetpea are learning about the Oregon trail. It has been fun for them to get together with some new kids. Other than that the last to weeks have been regularly busy, and full. Here are some pictures of a few things we have done:
 The girls love to dance!
Buster and Sweetpea made an insects out of peanut butter playdoh!
I make the kids start out their day with exercise. Here they are doing Praisemoves Kids!
Buddy finally moved up to a big boy seat!
We spent a ton of time at the park this week! It has been unusually warm.






Buttercup turned 3 on Wednesday! I would post a picture of the cake I made for her, but apparently there is a picture storage limit on Blogger and I've reached it. Who knew? I will have to figure out how to fix this problem, so I can post pictures of her birthday party on Sunday!
For more Weekly Wrap Ups visit http://www.weirdunsocializedhomeschoolers.com/

3 comments:

;-) said...

Love all the pictures! It has been nice weather lately! Amazed you fit in time for blogging with all the birthday prep. You are amazing, Girl!

;-) said...

You may need to go to your Picasa web album where blogger stores the photos and delete some or pay for more storage.

Rodney said...

Family is what it is all about! I agree!

Anyways, my wifes name is Annette (pastors wife)and she just opened her blog to public setting as she wants to be an encouragement and blessing to people. I was trying to be an encouragement to her by asking if you would be willing to swing by and say hi as she does not know many people in the blog world? Thank you for considering. Her blog is

http://continuedwonder.blogspot.com/

Thank You,
Rodney(Annette's husband)