Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Blog Hop!

Just a quick reminder that I will be posting the first blog in a 6 part series called: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How tomorrow! The first one is called Who and it is a chance for all of us to introduce our students/children. Feel free to post a picture of each of your beautiful babies, their ages, what grades they will be in next year, and a little about their personalities. After you have posted that to your own blog come back here and link up to mine. Be sure to add the direct link to that post and not a general link to you blog. Also please add my badge or a link back to mine so others can find it too. I hope that many of you will join me! For more info on this blog hop/meme check out this post.

2 comments:

Kristy Jensen said...

This may sound silly, but I am new to blogging and don't know how to "link up" to another person's blog. Could someone please tell me. I want to participate please. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Not silly at all! this is my first time trying to host one of these. I'm going to add a Mr. Linky to the bottom of the post. You should be able to click add, and then it will take you to a page to add your link and your name.