Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Top 10! TOS Reviews

Well the 2010-2011 Homeschool crew is coming to an end in a fews days, and I thought it would be fun to list for you my Top 10 picks from this year. I posted my last review on Friday! So here are my Top 10 favorites! They are not listed in any particular order because I couldn't decide. Click on the images to go directly to their website, or the Titles to see my full review!

Photobucket
This program by Talking Fingers is excellent for teaching typing, reading, and spelling! Buster really enjoyed and completed the entire program.
Photobucket
All of my kids loved this program! In fact we liked it so much that I went ahead and bought Latin For Children Primer A for Buster to use next year!
Speekee logo
Speekee is one of my absolute favorites of this year! The girls adored this program and I was blown away with customer service we received from the creator of it Jim! I'm thinking of subscribing to it again soon.
Photobucket
Daily exercise is something that is critical to good attention during lessons especially for Buster! GoTrybe helped provide that for us in a fun way. We will most likely sign up for a one year subscription when our review period ends.
Photobucket
Artistic pursuits makes art lessons so fun, while being educational at the same time!
Photobucket
What is not to love about 225 books!
Circle,C,Kregel,Susan,Marlow
 My daughters both loved the book we received from this series, and the free go alongs that you can find at their site make this series even better! I'm excited that they will be at our convention and I look forward to purchasing the rest of the books!
Big IQ Title Banner
I'll have to admit that when I first saw this program I was not overly impressed, but after Buster using it for awhile and finding all the ways that I can customize the lessons, I think that it is an excellent homework review site!
Photobucket
Sweetpea has so much fun reading these books!
Photobucket
I was pretty skeptical of this program at first, and I still do not see it truly teaching reading. I do however find it to be very well done a lot of fun for Buttercup! I'm also very impressed with their amazing customer service!

Stay tuned for more info about the 2011-2012 Homeschool Crew that will set sail in July!

No comments: