Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How?

I had an idea come to me in the shower, and you know how great those can be. We are taking the month of June off from school, so I will not be posting any weekly wrap ups. I also will not have any reviews to post. I want to keep up my blogging anyways, so I decided that I would do a 6 week long meme/blog hop of sorts, and your all invited to join me. The first post will be Thursday May 26th, and the last June 30th. Here is how they will go:

Who: Share about who you homeschool. Their ages, grades, and a little about their personalities.
What: What do you use in your homeschool. Curriculums, games, educational shows etc. 
When: What time of day, how many days a week, yearly schedules.
Where: What parts of your home do you use for school time. Please post pictures of where you school, and of your organization(shelves, boxes, etc.)
Why: Tell us all why you homeschool, and what led you to it.
How: Share what styles of homeschooling you incorporate, your daily schedule, and your favorite homeschooling books.

If this sounds fun to you please leave a comment here, so I know if anyone wants to join in.

8 comments:

Julie said...

I would like to do that. How will you contact us?

Unknown said...

I will post the first topic on May 26th. Anyone who wants to join in can link their own blog post up to mine with Linky tools! Just watch for my post on the 26th.

Tiff said...

Count me in...

i cant decide said...

This sounds like a great idea! I'll make a note of the 26th so I remember.

LadyJ said...

Count me in!

berrypatch said...

I just found this today so I'll be joining but I may be a tad late on this first one. It sounds like fun! ;-) I'll spread the word as well.

Unknown said...

This looks great!! I just found it, but will be posting my "Who!' today!

Jennifer @ Our Family Forest said...

I am a little late it seems, but I would still love to join! Fun idea!