Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another award!


Well I got another award! This time from Sarah at I blame my mother

Here are the rules:
List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...
tagging them and letting them know they won!


You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard
letting the whole wide world know you are KREATIV!

Seven Things I Love:

1.Babies

2.Dark chocolate

3.Cloth diapers

4.Home schooling

5.The Beach

6.Spring

7.My family


Seven blogs that impress me with their creativity:

1.Tiff at the Faery Inn
2. Carisa at 1+1+1=1
3. My charming kids
4. The Crafty Crow
5. Flip flops and applesauce
6. Skip to my lou
7. Walking by the way

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Abbie! You definitely deserve this award, easy.

I'm thrilled you chose to pass this one on to me...and humbled. Thank you for the day-brightener!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! How sweet.
Your kids are darling.
xo,
Chrissie
www.flipflopsandapplesauce.com