Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tot School 12

Tot School
Well I'll have to compete with Carisa for the worst week ever. First of all it was Spring Break, so I gave the kids the week off. I had planned to still do some fun stuff with the kids, but Sweetpea felt sick. I found myself on the couch much of the week, and then I found out on Thursday I was pregnant for number 4. Here are a couple pics for you to enjoy. Next week I'm getting my act back together.
Buttercup learned to put change in her bank



She really enjoyed this




5 comments:

Life is Good said...

Congrats on you pregnancy! Wishes for a happy healthy pregnancy and baby!

RockerMom said...

Bathtime is always fun! Congratulations!!! May health and happiness find and stay with you and your family!

Amy said...

Wow! Congratulations on your great news!! I love your Who I Am section...you have such a fun outlook on life!

Joannof10 said...

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news!!

Ticia said...

Congrats on #4! My little ones always loved putting change in their banks. My youngest is especially good at finding change to put in the bank.