Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tot School 11

Tot School
" Sweetpea is 40 months and Buttercup is 13 months"
We had a busy week of school this week, and I took so many pictures that I had to make a slideshow. Our theme has been rainbows and St. Patrick's day. For a couple of days we did all green things. We had one yellow day, and then one day of rainbow color order. The kids all had a lot of fun. To see the crafts we did go to this earlier post. http://bobandabbies.blogspot.com/2009/03/couple-of-crafts.html
 Next week we are going to do the rest of the colors and some Noah's ark stuff.



If the slideshow doesn't work click on view all images and you'll be able to see it ;)



1 comment:

RockerMom said...

I love all the green activities. I feel guilty that I didn't do that before St Patty's day. I will implement a late St Patty's theme of sorts this week.