Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crafts again!

We did a lot of crafts the last couple of weeks. I found the rainbow theme to be easy to incorporate crafting. I got the idea from these two crafts at two different blogs. No time for flash cards, and just for fun I think. I really anjoy browsing many blogs to get inspiration, and then adapt what I find to what I have. The first craft is a rainbow with a pot of gold. I cut two paper plates in half to make the pot and the rainbow. The kids painted the pot brown.


Then they colored the rainbow arch.

I let them color this one any way they wanted.

We then glued them to a piece of construction paper. I had printed some gold coins and they glued thos down also. Finally they sprinkled it with glitter.


Next is R for rainbow. I really liked this one. We used the same strips of construction paper that I had cut last week. I drew an R on white paper and covered it with glue.

Then the kids layed the strips across it in rainbow order.



When they were done I cut the R's out, and the kids glued them onto Black paper. Of course Sweetpea had to add glitter ;)



No comments: